Photo by Louai Alasfahani
4. Enforcement of the rules
– All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as published, aired or implemented and may not be modified for awards entry. However, entries that are not originally in English may be translated as long as the presentation is exactly the same as the original version.
– Directors cuts, spec ads and conceptual advertising are not eligible.
– The Festival reserves the right to request a full media schedule from each entrant company to verify the authenticity of the ad(s) in the event that entry is shortlisted or a winner.
– In the event of a complaint against any winning or shortlisted entry, the Festival organisers will conduct a full investigation into each case and will request detailed documentation from all parties concerned including the complainant, the entrants and the client.
– The Festival Organisers will have no hesitation in withdrawing an award in cases where the complaint is upheld.
– Entrants or companies who are proved to have deliberately and knowingly contravened any rules relating to eligibility may be barred from entering the awards for a period of time following the Festival as specified by the Organisers.